£20,000 - £40,000
Data Science, Machine Learning, AI
The Data Science and AI jobs market is growing rapidly and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. This is great for us and means we need YOU to help fill these roles with the brightest minds around.
We’re looking for someone to join a warm desk that you’re confident in developing further by bringing your own business development skills to the table. You’ll be working within a collaborative team, sharing candidates, clients and market knowledge.
We’re global recruiters in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, the companies we work with clients vary in size, from stealth mode start-ups to large corporates, but all have one thing in common…they’re changing the world we live in. From building driverless vehicle technology, designing software to help predict and cure cancer, to developing AI assistants. If you’re passionate about technology and genuinely want to make a real difference in your next role, we want to hear from you!
- We’re looking for someone with a successful and proven track record in both client and candidate acquisition, ideally working in a technical recruitment field.
- You’ll be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle, business development, researching, sourcing, matching, engaging and qualifying some of the hottest talent around.
- You’ll have experience of working in a candidate short market and have a knack for finding and engaging with candidates that are sometimes difficult to be found, or to get hold of!
- You’ll be a great problem solver, with excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Should you have experience in a similar market and a background in search and selection, that would be advantageous.
What you can expect
- Not only do we offer a friendly, collaborative and innovative culture but we also boast a strong salary and commission package.
- Heavy investment in technology including – iMacs, Bullhorn, LinkedIn RPS, Social Media marketing, and more tools to help you be more productive!
- Even heavier investment in you. Regular training, performance management guidance and real opportunities for internal progression as the business grows.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an extra day for your birthday, and duvet days.
- Extended lunchtime allowance twice a week for gym goers or pamper sessions
- Short term incentives include lunch clubs, MVP awards, Wheel of Fortune, Holidays, Global Conferences.
- We want you to stick around, so we offer long term service and milestone achievement rewards including tech gadgets, personal gifts, holidays and weekend breaks in the UK, Europe and Globally.
- No suits and ties please – every day is smart casual!
- Early Friday finishes…every Friday!
- We’re a social bunch – so get ready for regular team building days, charity events, lunchtime learning sessions and regular socials.
For an informal chat about how Big Cloud could be the ideal workplace for you please get in touch.