Uncapped commission, incentives, a basic salary guide of up to 28k pa with a realistic OTE of 35-60k pa.
Up to 27 days holiday per year, private healthcare, plus many other benefits are on offer.
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant able to handle the pressures of a fast paced temporaries desk? Do you love the thrill, adrenalin and sense of accomplishment of finding temporary workers at short notice? Are you an expert multi-tasker, able to fulfil current client requirements whilst always keeping an eye on your pipeline? Do you love building strong relationships with existing clients as well as proactively finding new business? If so, then please read on…
Priority Appointments is a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke servicing customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We specialise in placing people within the Manufacturing, Distribution and Engineering sectors because we understand the needs of businesses operating in these high-pressure environments, where access to the right skills at the right time is key - and this is even more pertinent when filling temporary roles! We do this by fully understanding our clients’ resourcing needs. We absolutely love meeting them face to face so we can build strong relationships, as well as see first-hand what the working environment is like so we can find the perfect person for them.
As our specialist Temporaries Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining an experienced team of motivated consultants who have a passion for delivering best in class service to both our candidates and clients. But it’s not all hard work, we have a fun and sociable working environment and thoroughly enjoy celebrating our successes!
What’s the job?
• A 240 recruitment consultant role with accountability for BD and delivery on our commercial temporaries desk
• Responsibility for building and growing your client base and revenue
• Building a profitable temporaries desk
• Conducting client meetings and presentations
• Ensuring delivery of personal KPIs and financial targets
Who we are looking for?
• Previous experience of working as a temporaries recruitment consultant in a fast paced environment with a demonstrable history of relationship building and revenue generation
• A self-starter with excellent influencing skills
• Someone who is used to juggling multiple tasks at the same time, i.e. able to fulfil current client requirements whilst always keeping an eye on your pipeline - we call it plate spinning!
• An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
• A fan of our values, ethics and customer orientated approach to business
• You will live within a 20 mile radius of Basingstoke and be a driver who’s keen to explore this geographical area with new business in mind!
• A guide salary of 20 - 28k pa plus uncapped commission
• Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
• 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days
• Non-contributory Private Healthcare (after probationary period)
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Perkbox Benefits Scheme
• Life assurance
• Free parking
• Central Basingstoke location
How to Apply – Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
If you are interested in applying for this job please include a covering letter along with your CV explaining why you are the ideal person to be our new Temporaries Recruitment Consultant and what skills and attributes you can bring to the role.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme. Call us TODAY for more details.