At Venturi, we pride ourselves on putting people first. We are an international recruitment firm with offices in New York, Manchester, and Düsseldorf. We’re dedicated to connecting the greatest technology talent with the world’s leading companies.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and part of the Venturi USA team, you will be rewarded with working in one of the best working environments in the recruitment industry, a competitive base salary and uncapped commission, unrivalled benefits package, and the best in class learning & development program.
From day one of joining, you’ll be enrolled in our highly regarded 8-week academy training program which will ensure you’re fully prepared to kick start your career in recruitment with confidence and the core foundations in place.
- Working as a 360 Recruitment Consultant gaining experience in the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Become a market expert in your technology recruitment field.
- You will be tasked with headhunting suitable candidates and managing the candidate process (messaging, phone calls, video calls, in person meetings)
- Client research and information gathering.
- Identifying client recruitment needs and increasing your client portfolio.
- Partnering with hiring managers, negotiating terms of business, objection handling and managing the recruitment process end to end.
- Creating content and job posts across various job boards and social media channels.
- Building relationships and rapport with client and candidates. This will include, preparing candidates for interview, arranging interviews, attending meetings, closing, offering and support the onboarding process.
- Motivated, resilient, and ambitious
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and collaborative
- Believe in in our mission of “Putting People First”
- Previous sales or account management experience (nice to have)
- Degree educated (nice to have)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary & excellent uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- 23 days PTO (this increases to 28 days in year two) + public holidays
- Additional days holiday for your Birthday & any CSR work you complete
- Full healthcare, dental and vision insurance (partially contributed)
- Clear outline of your career progression plan from Trainee to Director
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- Work from home Wednesday’s
- iPhone and Laptop
- Weekly and monthly team socials
- Automatic invitation to participate in all Global Super Trips, Domestic Trips, Lunch Clubs and Team Incentives
- Clear track for your career progression from Trainee to Director
- Weekly Yoga Club
- A diverse & inclusive workplace
- Long-term domestic and international relocation opportunities
Venturi Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.