At Venturi, we pride ourselves on putting our people first. We are one of the UK's fastest-growing pure IT agencies, recognised by our peers as one of the best in the industry and we’re listed in the HOT 100, Top 500 and Fast50. We’re dedicated to connecting technology’s greatest talent with the world’s leading companies.
As a dedicated Trainee Recruitment Consultant and as part of the Venturi team you will, in turn, be rewarded with working in one of the best working environments in recruitment, have a base salary and uncapped commission structure to match and be rewarded with our unrivalled benefits package. Our UK offices are a 1-minute walk from Wilmslow train station which is easily commutable from Manchester Piccadilly.
- As a trainee recruitment consultant, you do not need to have any previous recruitment or sales experience. We just require you to have a great work ethic!
- From day one of you joining, you will receive excellent in-house training and development.
- You will become a market expert in one of our niche areas of tech, including software engineering or data & analytics.
- Working as a 360 consultant you will work on the end to end recruitment process.
- Attend client/candidate meetings (Manchester or London)
- We will equip you with all the tools to enable you to move from good to great in as short a period as possible
- You need to be resilient and have experience of overcoming challenging situations
Why work for Venturi?
- Clear routes to succeed including fast track career progression from Trainee to Directorships
- We’re proud to offer generous, uncapped and personal commission structures for all of our consultants, endless earning potential, with commission paid monthly.
- With in-house, industry-leading training, we invest in your career and nurture the potential in everybody. We support every individual’s career wishes.
- A management team that genuinely wants to see you succeed with your external personal goals.
- We are an international brand, with relocation support allowing you to realise your dreams of seeing the world – there are many ways to develop your career within Venturi.
- 3 pm finish on Fridays, "Work from home Wednesdays", flexible lunchtimes, and as our treat, you have your birthday off.
- Weekly socials and incentives including annual super trips to reward and celebrate our teams, recognising great effort and success.
- You’ll gain an extensive friendship base, where everyone looks out for each other and is on call for your support 24/7.
- Excellent Commission structure (uncapped and one of the best in the industry)
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays & office closure during the Christmas period
- Early finish on a Friday (15:00)
- Company Mobile (fully expenses)
- Monthly & Annual “Top Biller” awards
- Additional days holiday per annum for any Charity work completed
- Additional days holiday for your Birthday
- Lunch Clubs in some of the best restaurants in the country
- Super trip incentives including trips away to Las Vegas, New York, Ibiza, Barcelona
- Regular additional team incentives including days at the races, spa days, weekend breaks for you and your partner and many more monthly.
- Multiple promotion days a year
So, are you self-motivated, with good communication skills? Do you have the hunger, drive, dedication and ambition to succeed in a target and sales driven environment? Are you prepared to put in a lot of hard work to earn £100,000 in 3 years’ time? If the answer to those questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our Glassdoor, Instagram, Facebook and careers page and see what our employees have to say! So, if you are interested in exploring a career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Venturi then please apply below a confidential discussion.