We're looking for an extremely driven recruiter that we can mould into a credible expert in one of our niche, high-billing emerging tech markets.
We are currently hiring a permanent recruiter for our market-leading Salesforce UK practice.
We recognise that recruitment is no longer about sitting behind a desk, making 100 calls a day, for the sake of hitting pointless KPI's. Therefore, your role will be centred around constant networking, targeted business development and candidate marketing with a client facing focus.
We're backed by industry leaders who know what it takes to be world-class in recruitment so you can be sure that you're working alongside and learning from THE BEST!
What could this role offer me?
- A platform dedicated to elite billing
- Training in new era recruitment directly with one of our Co-founders
- Autonomy & no micro-management
- The opportunity for remote/flexible working
- A unique business model to help engage passive talent pools
- European travel and regular holiday incentives. Last year the whole company went to Madrid!
- Work for one of the most innovative technology agencies in the market today
- A LinkedIn recruiter license, laptop, Iphone, access to the latest tech, monthly socials, dress down culture.
- Future equity as part of the leadership team
What is the scope of the role?
- To become an expert in your dedicated niche technology market (focused on the permanent Salesforce UK marketplace)
- You will build a private network of candidates that you will track on a regular basis and offer career insights and other areas of added value that will help build your brand
- You will learn a new set of recruitment technology apps & tools that will help you ID, source and engage talent more effectively than the traditional tools currently used by most recruitment agencies
- You will be expected to be out of the office, meeting your clients and candidates as much as possible and networking via DevOps Meet Up events.
- This is a 360 role with autonomy to build your own desk how you work best. We will put a promotion plan in front of you after just 3 months to ensure you are able to progress in a direction that suits you.
Who are we looking for?
If you recognise that the recruitment industry needs to change and feel that you want to work for a forward-thinking agency that is moving with the times, then you should come and talk to us. Third Republic really fits people:
- That feel they are working for an agency that is becoming out of date
- Who want to develop modern recruitment techniques but aren’t getting them in their agency
- Who love recruitment but are not proud of how the industry operates today
- That like the idea of developing marketing, creative writing skills, and like tech
- Who enjoy the business development and sales side of 360 recruitment and love networking
- That are financially motivated and want to maximise their earnings
- Who care about their personal brand and want to become famous in their markets