UV Printer Technician (Lead Role)
An Industry leading, well established Tech company are on the lookout for an experienced UV Print
Technician with brand knowledge of Mimaki UV Printers. Based in North Manchester, the business has been established for over 20 years and have since gone from strength to strength.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an already experienced UV Printer Operator to progress their career and to utilise their existing knowledge, operating Mimaki equipment in an interesting alternative manner within a specialised marketplace. This is a lead role of what at first will be a small team, so being committed to the future growth and development of the business is key, as they hope to double the department over the next few years.
- Being the point of contact for the department as the Number 1 printer operator and Lead Technician
- Setting up, operating and general maintenance of Mimaki UV Printers
- Ensuring all product output is of a high standard, recognising any quality issues and swiftly rectifying where required
- Using the manufacturers RIP software, AutoCad and Adobe software
- Ensuring any orders are processed to set deadlines in line with the business and clients expectations
- Overseeing and working closely with the Number 2 Operator within the department
- Overseeing general and reactive maintenance/cleaning of any machinery when required
- Technical knowledge of the operation, use and maintenance of Mimaki UV Printers essential
- Understanding of Cad design and Adobe software essential
- Keen to progress and develop on their existing industry knowledge, in turn to enhance their skillset and drive forward their career
- Can work well as part of a small team, as well as independently
- Can effectively communicate with all areas of the business
- IT literate
Salary & Benefits
The company offer modern and comfortable working conditions, the business operates strictly on a Monday to Friday basis so you won’t be expected to work any unsociable hours or weekends.
The salary for this role is up to £25,000 based on experience, plus fantastic benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, onsite parking, and more.
Due to the location of the business, having your own transport is essential.
This role is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch for immediate consideration.