Skillsearch’s Games and Interactive team works with leading studios around the world across all platforms and technologies within the Virtual and Augmented Reality markets.
Over the last 6 years we have established ourselves as a leader within our field across Europe and more recently in the US and Canada. Therefore, we are looking to bring on a specialist 360 recruiter with a focus on this exciting and emerging technology.
It’s an exciting time to join our team based in central Brighton!
- Identify and develop business opportunities with new clients within the Interactive industry.
- Maintain and build upon relationships with existing clients.
- Identify appropriate candidates for the companies’ positions.
- Liaise with key clients on a weekly basis to ensure a high level of services is maintained.
- Medium term opportunity to meet clients
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator
- Well organised and able to prioritise and multi task
- Confident in person and on the phone
- Happy to work in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Stable in performance when working under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Motivated by a targeted driven environment
- Passionate about (or have an understanding of) games and emerging technologies.
Great incentives include:
- Commission on placements generated
- Ongoing in-house training personalised to your needs
- Monthly achiever’s lunches
- Free breakfast
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in recruitment or account management to develop their career an exciting team.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, apply today!