Daniel Marks is an award winning, independently owned, specialist headhunting firm based in London, Los Angeles and New York. We have six specialist Divisions covering a range of Marketing, Advertising, Creative and Digital specialisms: Account Management, Planning & Strategy, Creative, Clientside, Technology, Project Management & Production positions on a Permanent and Fixed-term contract basis. We work across the Marketing and Communications spectrum from leading Creative Agencies and Tech Start-ups, through to major brands in the FMCG, Retail and Media space.
Define the Need, Decide the Action, Design a Plan and Deliver the Solution.
LIVING OUR VALUES
Quality, Integrity, Delivery & Expertise. We are founded on Quality of service and demand our staff have Integrity in an ethical approach to recruitment. We aim to Deliver every time with a solution based on our industry Expertise.
A VP/Managing Consultant must be an experienced Senior Consultant, competent at running and developing their own desk with little need for management support, working autonomously as part of a team. Must demonstrate extra leadership qualities and must exhibit a high level of our Company Values in Quality, Integrity, Delivery and Expertise.
Typically, you will be a market leader in your field and be able to demonstrate the highest levels of client service and billing ability. You must be competent in sales, negotiation, database management, social media tools (e.g. LinkedIn), advertising job boards, headhunting or recruitment practices and procedures.
Language: must be fluent in English as a first language.
Must be an eloquent speaker, confident at presenting and have good telephone manner.
• Premium service levels maintained between candidates and clients
• Ensure CVs and Profiles meet the highest of standards
• You must exhibit hallmarks of honesty, dedication and ethical recruitment practise
• Demonstrate integrity with candidates, clients, colleagues and line management
• Meets tasks set internally by Manager, including Targets and KPIs
• Able to deliver accurately on time for candidates and clients
• Demonstrates a high level of recruitment best practise to act as an advisor
• Seen as a leader in market knowledge and an expert in your niche
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF JOINING US
• Competitive commission scheme
• Regular competitions and incentive schemes
• WeWork Membership
• Company expensed Apple iPhone
• Holiday: 25 days basic holiday
• Extra day off on Birthday and office closed between Xmas and New Year (up to 4 days)
• Flexible working and additional support