Are you interested in being the Data Engineering Manager for a well-known global brand within the eCommerce space?
Working for a industry leading business that genuinely cares about their staff?
Want to be part of one of the most exciting projects in Germany right now?
As a Data Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Data Engineers through the data mesh journey.
What will you be doing?
- Support the path to the data mesh architecture
- Work with the Associate Director of Data Engineering
- Be hands on whilst still being able to help coach more junior engineers
- Create communities internally and externally within Data
- Contribute to the long term strategy
- Define and implement Data Engineering best practices
What experience do you need?
- Strong engineer having worked with Kaftka, the Hadoop eco system and cloud-based services (AWS S3, EMR, Glue) and with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)
- Demonstrable experience of mentoring more junior members of staff
- Experience designing, building and operating robust distributed systems
- Previous in driving change across a large organisation
- Experience being able to understand an incorporate feedback from senior management around different business areas
What is on the table for you?
- A very competitive financial package
- Heavily discounted company products
- Relocation package (including help with education for children)
- A truly diverse team
- A real chance to actually impact an organisation that is going through massive amounts of growth
If you are ready to take the next step in your career into a role that gives you chances of promotion within just 6 months and join one of the most exciting organisations in Berlin, apply today!