Staff Data Engineers - Berlin
100k euros to 135k euros (inclusive of equity)
Are you interested in being the Data Engineer for a well-known global brand within the eCommerce space?
Working for a industry leading business that genuinely cares about their staff?
Want to be part of one of the most exciting projects in Germany right now?
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for being part of a team of Data Engineers on a data mesh journey.
What will you be doing?
- Support the path to the data mesh architecture
- Work with the data leaders at different levels
- Help out other data engineers
- Create communities internally and externally within Data
- Contribute to the long term strategy
- Define and implement Data Engineering best practices
What experience do you need?
- Experience being able to understand an incorporate feedback from senior management around different business areas
- Experience in building complex solutions using Python, Pandas and SQL
- Understanding of the ETL cycle
- Experience of test automation for data pipelines
- Experience with Git including rebases, squashing commits and using bisect
What is on the table for you?
- A very competitive financial package
- Heavily discounted company products
- Relocation package (including help with education for children)
- A truly diverse team
- A real chance to actually impact an organisation that is going through massive amounts of growth
If you are ready to take the next step in your career into a role that gives you chances of promotion within just 6 months and join one of the most exciting organisations in Berlin, apply today!