If you are a Graduate or of Graduate calibre and are looking for a sales based role that rewards you financially, gives you quick progression based on your success and provides you with a professional long term sales career, Recruitment could be for you! If you have the drive, self-confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to speak to you!
McGregor Boyall are a growing global Recruitment business - we are currently looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to be part of our NEW 2019 Training Academy. If successful, you will receive a full structured training programme covering modules such as headhunting, account management, business development, closing and objection handling techniques, candidate management and interviewing skills. This will run alongside 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress through the ranks at speed, as you will be given the opportunity to progress to Consultant level within 6 to 9 months.
What we're looking for:
* Graduate with a 2:1 is desirable but not essential. If instead of attending University you have been working in a commercial working environment that is also massively beneficial.
* Somebody who is genuinely motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped commission ON TOP of a basic salary.
* Somebody that can demonstrate resilience, the ability to think on their feet, pick up new skills and learn quickly
* Highly motivated, driven and organised with good relationship building skills
What we can offer:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives and international trips for high achievers.
* A proven track record in training and developing Trainees into successful billing Recruitment Consultants (strong structured training programme)
* The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years worth of established success in the world of recruitment.
* A high volume of warm roles with household names, blue chip organisations that we work with consistently (i.e. a warm desk!)