A unique proposition
The East Midlands team are on the hunt for an engaging and enthusiastic consultant, to work as part of a highly collaborative, inclusive and dynamic team. You will join the team to recruit Senior Leadership positions for some of the UK’s leading brands.
Alongside Consultants, Managing Consultants and Directors, you will help clients around the UK find the very best talent in the market, whist networking with thought leaders and entrepreneurs who are creating and shaping some of the most cutting-edge technology on the planet.
We are a global business, with 50 offices spanning Europe, North America, Australia and East Asia, but here you’ll never feel like just another employee. In our Edinburgh office, you’ll have the long term stability, financial backing, and professionalism of a global business, with the flexibility and feel of a start-up.
This is your chance to be part of an organisation where no two days will ever be the same.
We don’t see ourselves as recruiters, we believe we are…
· Serial Networkers: We spend more than 50% of our time engaging with some of the most influential people in the market
· Problems Solvers: Businesses come to us with problems. We solve problems that could significantly impact our clients share price, turnover and customer base
· Market Experts: Regardless of the sector our clients operate in, we provide business critical information on the current state and future of technology
· Thought Leaders: We create world renowned, original content. We host sell out, market leading events such as our CIO survey event, which is the largest in the world!!!
· Technology and Business Advisors: CEO’s, CIO’s and CTO’s ask us for advice; we use our knowledge and experience to guide them down the right strategic path
· Talent Finders: We spend time getting to know the best people in the market; when our clients want top talent, we know the candidates to speak to
· Inclusive: Harvey Nash are the only recruitment business in the UK that are NES certified. We are big believers in diversity and inclusion and we run several events a year to proactively drive the agenda
We give you…
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Harvey Nash, we take our charity work very seriously. Every year, our UK offices raise tens of thousands of pounds for charities, with activities such as the Dragon Boat Race , sleeping out in Birmingham, Go Karting for Byte Night, Friday casual dress, and monthly bake sales/world food days.
The better we do as a business, the more we want to give back.
A Competitive base salary
Uncapped commission structure
Season ticket loan
Apply Now if you are…
A career-minded, entrepreneurial and tenacious individual looking to join a top-tier recruitment business. If you can demonstrate an ability to work under pressure and a have a logical mind with the ability to solve problems, then we look forward to hearing from you.