Enterprise Architect - 6 month Contract role
Ensure all enabling IT for the outsourcing solution programme, including the new ServiceNow Platform and respective integrations are impact assessed against both the existing IT landscape and for compliance and alignment with the future Strategic IT application and infrastructure road maps. Complete impact assessments with parallel and emerging IT transition programmes, prevailing IT cyber security and assurance policies and design authority governance.
Responsible for the creation of IT design documentation.
1. Ensure that enabling IT requirements are impact assessed against the existing IT system and network landscape and future strategic IT road Maps. Including capacity and resilience assessments.
2. Ensure solution components are compliant with design authority, cyber security, information assurance, and data privacy governance.
3. Responsible for the validation of all programme IT change request impact assessments and securing approvals at Global IT change boards.
4. SPOC / responsible for liaison with Security teams, ServiceNow, Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) and Eco System Partners.
5. Review and approval of all system integration design and configurations, test strategies and readiness gateways.
6. Responsible for the creation and securing approval of any IT Architecture design documentation either directly or through Eco-System Partner / OSP respective change governance.
7. Reviewer and approver for all platform feature sets / user stories during Agile Sprint build processes.
8. Production or contribution to technical SoW’s for Eco-System providers
9. Ensure all solutions are compliant with Capture and document Risks and Issues in support of Architectural or programme governance.
10. Provide architecture support to specification of any Penetration testing activity.
11. Review and approval of new Role Based Access Requests.
12. Support to Archiving and Decommission project manager around strategy and solution design as appropriate.
Key Skills and Experience
• Enterprise Architecture, Network Architecture, Agile Framework Development Lifecycle
• Budgeting & cost management, Vendor management, SoW Commercial framework
• IT and Data Policy and design standards governance
• Engagement with Eco-system vendors, and third party solution / infrastructure providers
• Experience in similar role for Blue Chip, Globally distributed, complex system organisations running.
• Design and configuration of Enterprise Systems, Role Based Access Control, Segregation of Duties Policy, Outsourcing configurations and connectivity, ServiceNow Platform design and configuration.