Harvey Nash – Company Overview
Welcome to Harvey Nash, we are one of the world’s leading professional recruiters and IT outsourcers since 1988. We have enabled big brands, blue chips and start-ups to enable their technology futures and digital destinies by supplying them with the talent they need. In a time where there’s a skills shortage and huge demand for digital transformation, Harvey Nash continue to deliver unrivalled and unprecedented technology talent.
We provide our clients, customers and partners with highly skilled IT specialists for both contract and permanent roles, as well as the very best executive talent for board level and senior IT appointments. Through combining industry and technical expertise with the innovative use of technology and award-winning recruitment processes, we provide clients with a high quality, effective recruitment service.
We have over 8,000 people in over 45 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia.
Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique breadth of activities that include: executive search, interim management, IT, HR and Finance recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Overview of role
The role will play an integral part across strategic clients in providing excellent candidate and client service and support.
This role will also see you supporting the Solutions Ops Project managers, gaining experience and knowledge of project management.
The role will have four clear elements:
- Contractor management – This involved the full lifecycle of candidate engagement after they have accepted an offer. The team managing internal portals/HUBS, generating extension reports, managing system changes for extensions and processing exit interviews. You will also be the first point of call for contractor issues and ensuring the on and off-boarding process is followed and completed. You will support the Service Delivery managers with adhoc tasks which may include assisting with interview diary management, organising contractor engagement events (contractor drinks).
- Client Management – Supporting the Service Delivery Team in managing the client relationship and helping to track/record progress against clear and defined SLAs and KPIs. You may be required to attend client meetings to take minutes, delegate actions and provide updates to the stakeholders.
- Reporting/MI & Systems Management – Taking ownership of reports and MI as required by the client and Service Delivery Team ensuring all information is kept at 100% accuracy. Being responsible for the data on the ATS or internal CRM, fully managing the data/information is kept up-to-date. You may be required to access a clients system to update data for them too.
- Solutions Ops coordination – You will support the Solutions Ops Project Managers with tasks such as but not limited to; 1st line support for ATS changes/ issues, Service Improvement tasks, minute taking and assisting with task monitoring of project checkpoint calls. You will assist with creating Visio workflow documents. This also involves an element of task coordination for the SoW PMO.
Level of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working in the recruitment operations such as compliance, pre-employment or background vetting, contractor services or management information and financial report
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service, resolving queries/complaints and experience of managing key customer relationships
- Experience managing projects or programs with focused outcome metrics as well as experience defining root cause scenarios
- Ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Confidence in working across multiple systems
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and be process-driven
- Highly personable with the ability to easily build a rapport
- Ability to be flexible as workload requires
Key Performance Indicators
- Audit – Successfully passing audit data checks
- Data Quality – Successfully and accurately exporting data for MI reporting
- Onboarding Surveys – 90% completion rate
- Exit Surveys– 90% completion rate
A monthly key achievement to be agreed each month (to promote professional and personal development)