Senior Manager Application and Information Security
£60-75k + 10% Bonus + bens
Senior Manager Application and Information Security - £60-75k + 10% bonus + Bens - East Midlands
To manage information security risks. Monitoring, assessing and evaluating potential threats. Using defined risk-based measures and mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to electronically stored or transmitted data. Provide written and verbal updates as required. To protect against reasonably anticipated threats. Ensure that leadership team have access to information and reporting so that they can make informed decisions. Regularly monitor and review procedures in relation to risk.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge and experience of application security frameworks; for example OWASP (Open WEB Application Security Project)
• Management, coordination and experience of: planning penetration and security tests.
• Knowledge and demonstratable understanding of the enterprise information security architecture discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices
• Experience of working globally in a complex environment; cloud experience specifically Azure
• Knowledge and understanding in relation to ‘Client focused approach’
• Risk management experience and a working knowledge, i.e. ability to assess security risks at all levels across the business
• Experience of ongoing security monitoring, tools and techniques
• Experience of staying up to date with security threats, vulnerabilities and security laws and regulations.
• Ability to recommend, assess and evaluate new security technologies
• Security Incident Management experience
• Experience of info/cyber security continued professional development and awareness